Subscribe to STARS
Have you considered subscribing to STARS? STARS is part of a coalition of charities, patient groups, patients, carers, healthcare professionals, medical organisations and allied professionals (under the umbrella of Arrhythmia Alliance (A-A). Although these groups remain independent, they work together under the A-A umbrella to promote timely and effective diagnosis and treatment of arrhythmias.
For just £50 per year, the benefits of becoming a subscriber of STARS are as follows:
- Unlimited access to our online events — including the virtual A-A Heart Rhythm Congress (24 CPD points), the A-A Heart Rhythm Updates (CPD accredited), the STARS Syncope Meetings (CPD accredited), and many more!
- Discounted rates to the annual A-A Heart Rhythm Congress — A-A HRC is a four-day medical congress for those who are interested in learning more about cardiac arrhythmias from any level of expertise up to 24 CPD points can be earned in total.
- Discounted rates to attend Arrhythmia Alliance Cardiac Update Meetings – smaller local meetings where you can hear from the leading specialists in your area and earn up to 4 CPD points per meeting.
- Discounted rates to STARS Syncope Meetings in 2021 — designed to provide healthcare professionals with an update and succinct review of all the important developments/changes in syncope diagnosis, treatment and management over the past year. Up to 6 CPD points can be earned per meeting.
- Complimentary sample pack of patient resources for your patients.
• Registration on Heart Rhythm Specialists website — an international database of arrhythmia specialists in over 30 different countries across Europe, North and South America, Asia and Australasia.
• Access to travel & accommodation grants at A-A HRC 2021.