News & Information For Arrhythmia Clinicians
Subscribe to Arrhythmia Alliance
Have you considered subscribing to Arrhythmia Alliance (A-A)? A-A is a coalition of charities, patient groups, patients, carers, healthcare professionals, medical organisations and allied professionals. Although these groups remain independent, they work together under the A-A umbrella to promote timely and effective diagnosis and treatment of arrhythmias.
For just $70 per year, the benefits of subscribing to A-A are as follows:
- Unlimited access to our online events — including the virtual A-A Heart Rhythm Congress (24 CPD points), the A-A Heart Rhythm Updates (CPD accredited), the virtual STARS Syncope Meetings (CPD accredited), and many more!
- Discounted rates to the annual A-A Heart Rhythm Congress — A-A HRC is a four-day medical congress for those who are interested in learning more about cardiac arrhythmias from any level of expertise up to 24 CPD points can be earned in total.
- Discounted rates to attend Arrhythmia Alliance Cardiac Update Meetings – smaller local meetings where you can hear from the leading specialists in your area and earn up to 4 CPD points per meeting.
- Discounted rates to STARS Syncope Meetings in 2021 — designed to provide healthcare professionals with an update and succinct review of all the important developments/changes in syncope diagnosis, treatment and management over the past year. Up to 6 CPD points can be earned per meeting.
- Complimentary sample pack of patient resources for your patients.
• Registration on Heart Rhythm Specialists website — an international database of arrhythmia specialists in over 30 different countries across Europe, North and South America, Asia and Australasia.
• Access to travel & accommodation grants at A-A HRC 2021.
Please complete the form below. Please note: You will need a PayPal account to complete the form. If you do not have a PayPal account, please contact Arrhythmia Alliance on 843 415 1886 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for alternative payment options.