Where will my money go?
However much money you raise, you can make a big difference and help raise further awareness of arrhythmias.
With your help, we are able to continue providing support to improve the diagnosis, treatment and quality of life for all those affected by arrhythmias.
- £10 will help provide personalised support to a patient via our helpline about how to manage their condition
- £35 will provide resources for a group learning how to save the life of someone suffering a sudden cardiac arrest using a defibrillator
- £80 will support an educational session for a class of school children learning about heart rhythm disorders
- £150 will help set up a support group for arrhythmia patients and their carers
Your money helps us to improve the lives of arrhythmia sufferers through:
- Education – so that both patients and medical professionals can fully manage the condition, and prevent potentially devastating consequences
- Involvement – from everyone affected by, or managing arrhythmia care
- Legislation – to guide medical professionals within the NHS to offer the best care from diagnosis to ongoing treatment
- Reassurance – for patients that someone understands and can provide accurate information, and is also fighting on their behalf
Make a Donation now to make a difference to arrhythmia patients
Give with confidence
As a member of the Fundraising Standards Board, Arrhythmia Alliance promises to adhere to a strict set of codes and a Fundraising Promise, which commits us to treating our supporters with respect, fairness, honesty and clarity in all our fundraising activities.
Read our Fundraising Promise
Read our Complaints Procedure
Read more about the Fundraising Standards Board