Become a Volunteer
There are a wide range of opportunities for volunteers across Arrhythmia Alliance. Whatever your motivation you will find that volunteering for Arrhythmia Alliance is both challenging and rewarding. We will endeavour to find a role to suit your interest, experience, and the time you have available. Volunteers make a huge difference to our vital work and help us to reach out to more and more people each year.
What volunteer activities are available at Arrhythmia Alliance?
- Raise awareness of arrhythmias by distributing information and promotional materials on behalf of Arrhythmia Alliance
- Promote awareness of Arrhythmia Alliance at local events, perhaps sell some Arrhythmia Alliance merchandise or hold a collection
- Fundraise or encourage others to take part in fundraising for Arrhythmia Alliance
- Review our resources when required (from a patient perspective)
- Offer your Patient Story for us to share on our website
- Perhaps set up a support group in your area (you would need to partner with a Medical Professional to create a group, and become affiliated to us)
These are just some examples of the opportunities available at Arrhythmia Alliance. If you would be interested in learning more about becoming a volunteer please contact us via email at email@example.com or call 01789 867 501.