The COVID-19 Vaccine: How Will it Affect Arrhythmias?
Trudie Lobban of Arrhythmia Alliance/AF Association/ STARS (Syncope Trust) speaks with Dr. Matt Fay, General Practitioner, Bradford, UK Trustee and Medical Advisor, A-A, AF Association and STARS about the COVID-19 Vaccine.
Key Points Include:
- Who should be vaccinated?
- How safe is this vaccine?
- What are the side effects of the vaccine?
- Will patients have a choice in which vaccine they receive?
- Will the vaccine need to be administered yearly?
- Will you still need the flu vaccine if you receive the COVID-19 vaccine?
- Is there anyone that should not receive the vaccine?
- Is the vaccine safe for those on anti-coagulants?
- Are there any medications with contraindications to the vaccine?