News & Information For Arrhythmia Clinicians
Arrhythmia Alliance Heart Rhythm Congress 2021
WE ASKED, WE LISTENED, WE ACTED…
WE ASKED for your opinion as to what you would like for HRC2021
WE LISTENED to your feedback
WE ACTED on your responses
WE HEAR YOU! Results from a recent survey to previous delegates has made it very clear that Heart Rhythm Congress 2021 should be virtual thereby safeguarding our delegates, faculty, and industry partners.
Although everyone longs to meet in person to enjoy not just the education but also the social aspect of HRC, the majority felt that for this year it would be safer to host HRC2021 as a virtual event.
If you are already an A-A medical subscriber then registration in complimentary. We will send log-in details to the virtual platform one week prior to the launch of HRC2021.
For non-subscribers registration is only £50 to access virtual HRC2021 which has been accredited 24 CPD points!
If you have attended HRC before, you are probably familiar with the type of first-class education available to you, but in case you have not attended one of our virtual events – here is what you can expect from HRC2021:
HRC2021 will run from 3 October 2021 – 6 October 2021 on our bespoke virtual platform and the content from the congress will remain available on-demand for 12 months.
- Pre-recorded and Live sessions covering Atrial Fibrillation, Ablation, Syncope, Cardiac Devices, Digital Technology, Heart Failure, Paediatric, Grown-up Congenital Heart Disease, Inherited Cardiac Conditions, Dedicated Trainee Sessions, Dedicated Nurses Sessions, Basic Science, Cardiac Physiology, Remote Monitoring, NICOR data, AF Anticoagulation Registries and many more
- Live Q&A – dedicated interactive sessions
- Over 150 Faculty from 50 different countries – experts from around the globe
- What do the updated guidelines really mean in practice?
- STARS Syncope Ambassadors
- BHRS sessions
- Joint session HRS & Arrhythmia Alliance
- Joint session PCCS & Arrhythmia Alliance
- Virtual exhibition – meet and explore latest technologies – what is new and improved?
- Industry symposiums – find out the latest technology and services that are being developed to improve patient care
Where else can you access 200+ hours of first-class education?
But wait, that’s not all! As a special offer – when you register for HRC2021 you will automatically enrol as a A-A medical subscriber which will provide access to even more educational content for the following 12 months. Your HRC 2021 registration fee will also provide….
- Unlimited complimentary access to all Arrhythmia Alliance medical events including Heart Rhythm Updates (20 CPD points), STARS International Syncope Meeting (4 CPD points), and many more!
- Discounted rates to our physical events in 2022
- Complimentary sample pack of patient resources for your clinics.
- Complimentary registration to the Heart Rhythm Specialists website — an international database of arrhythmia specialists across the globe
AND THERE IS EVEN SOMETHING FOR YOUR PATIENTS…
Unique to HRC – virtual Patients Day – the only medical congress in the world where patients have dedicated sessions on their own virtual platform to better understand their condition and treatment options and the opportunity to Meet The Experts. Encourage your patients to attend (agenda) so they understand and can be involved in the shared-decision making with you! More information about Patients Day can be found here.
Still not sure whether to register for HRC2021? – take a peek at what we have in store for you (main agenda)
Can’t believe it can be this good and all for only £50? Well, here is what others have said….
What have previous HRC delegates thought of the Congress?
In 2020 98% of delegates said HRC fulfilled their expectations.
97% of delegates said they would recommend HRC to a friend or colleague.
Delegate quote of the week:
“I was able to select the session of most relevant interest and view it in my own time and at my own pace. It was great being able to access sessions at a later stage, I could revisit and refer back to or select a session when it became useful or of interest a later date. I had access to eminent and wide-ranging clinicians and had the most up to date information covered and explained in the context of clinical best evidence. I found this a more useful way of dedicating time to a conference rather than attending and it would be my preference in the future. Congratulations to all for making this available.”
So don’t delay, click here to register for HRC2021 today!
If you have any questions about HRC 2021 in the meantime, please don’t hesitate to get in touch with our Events Manager, Stephen Kempton, by emailing email@example.com.