There are lots of ways to raise money to support our vital work. From cake sales to marathons and skydives, we will support your fundraising efforts.
Virtual Virgin Money London Marathon
Be part of the biggest marathon ever staged, from your corner of the world.
Provide fundraising tips, advice and support
Provide an Arrhythmia Alliance t-shirt for training
Highlight your fundraising page across our social media pages
Enjoy exercise and the great outdoors? A challenge event could be for you. There is a challenge event for everyone, regardless of age or ability.
Put on your trainers, dive into a swimming pool or get on your bike for Arrhythmia Alliance; the options are endless. Look through our list of challenge events taking place in the UK for inspiration or why not create your own challenge.
- Pick a challenge
- Ask your friends to join you
- Tell us about it, so that we can tell everyone else and provide more info/advice, by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org / or calling 01789 867 501
- Register with the challenge website (If you can’t see us on there, please call us before registering)
- Choose self-funded or challenge for free
The Great Bake Off
You don’t have to be a qualified chef, have appeared on the Great British Bake Off or be a secret baker to participate in this fundraiser; it is suitable for all ages and abilities.*
For details on how to pay in your donations please get in touch with us email@example.com or telephone 01789 867 501.
Please do not send in cash via the post.
Safe & Legal Bake Off Guidelines
Holding a bake sale is all about having fun, but there are a few things you need to know to keep it safe and legal:
• Ensure all your baked goods are prepared in a safe, clean and hygienic environment. Please refer to the Foods Standards Agency for advice.
• Combining your bake sale with a raffle is a great way to increase the money you raise. There are a few rules to bear in mind when organising a raffle, lottery or prized draw. If you would like to speak to someone about your plans please call 01789 867501 alternatively refer to the Gambling Commission.
• If you're holding your bake sale in a public place remember to ask permission from the local council/ venue holders.
• It is unlikely it will, but you’re responsible if anything goes wrong, so check that the venue or equipment you use are covered. If you are organising a big event, you may need public liability insurance to protect you against any claims. We cannot accept any liability for your event. You will need to organise this yourself, but we are on hand to advise you. Please call 01789 867 501.
Summer Tea Party
To celebrate and kick-start your summer, why not organise a Summer Tea Party? You could invite your friends and loved ones to join you in the garden or the local park, get together and celebrate summer with tea, cakes, sandwiches and more!
Place a Collection Tin
Help us to raise money and awareness by placing a collection tin in your area, such as a local shop, pub, hairdresser, GP surgery or your workplace. It’s a rewarding way to raise money to support people with arrhythmias and it’s simple to do. Every few months we will get in touch reminding you to empty the collection tin and give you instructions on how to pay the money to us. Order your collection tin fundraising pack by contacting us via email at:
firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 01789 867 501
Birthday / Anniversary
Instead of sending gifts ask your friends and family to make a donation to Arrhythmia Alliance in your honour.
Invite your nearest and dearest to an afternoon tea, with donations being made to the charity close to your heart.
Clothes Swap / Book Swap
Organise a swap shop at home, and invite all your friends and their friends to bring unwanted clothes and/or books. For each swap donate £1 to Arrhythmia Alliance.
Try your very own auction, selling off anything from creative talents to donated items or even your cleaning/cooking services for a day.
Organise a bingo event at your local hall, charge players per game and maybe try asking local businesses for prizes, donating the profits to Arrhythmia Alliance.
Give Up Something You Love
Give up chocolate, wine, driving or something else that you love for a month or so and ask people to sponsor you.
Arts & Crafts Sale
Whether your talent is jewellery making, painting or woodwork, put your very best homemade goods up for sale at a unique arts & crafts sale for Arrhythmia Alliance.
If you have any questions about fundraising ideas, please see our contact details below:
Telephone: +44 (0)1789 867 501