Shop online and help raise vital funds for STARS. Every penny of profit goes towards supporting the work that we do.
AliveCor® Heart Monitor
AliveCor Inc. is a global innovator in mobile technology for heart health.
The Kardia Mobile is powered by the free Kardia app that runs on compatible smartphones or tablets. The Kardia Mobile records accurate ECGs and heart rate anywhere, anytime at an affordable cost.
EASY TO USE
The clinically proven, FDA-cleared Kardia Mobile works by simply resting your fingers for 30 seconds on the monitor while it is attached to your mobile device. It does not need to be connected to any probes or wires.
PEACE OF MIND
The Kardia app lets you know right away when AF is detected in your ECG, and also when your ECG is normal. Go on with your day without the anxiety that comes from worrying about your heart rhythm and know right away when your ECG is normal and if atrial fibrillation is detected.
GET TO KNOW YOUR HEART
Using the free Kardia app, easily share your ECG recordings with your doctor to better understand what maybe impacting your heart health. Track your medications, as well as symptoms like palpitations and shortness of breath, habits like caffeine or alcohol consumption, and activities like exercise or sleep.
KNOW HOW YOUR HEART IS DOING RIGHT AWAY
Go on with your day without the anxiety that comes from worrying about your heart rhythm.
With the Kardia Mobile:
Take an ECG at home or on-the-go
Know right away when your ECG is normal
Instantly know if atrial fibrillation (AF), a leading cause of stroke, is detected in your ECG
Easily share your ECGs with your doctor
Just £99 +p&p
Will it work with my mobile device?
The AliveCor Heart Monitor is compatible with most Apple® iOS and Android™ mobile devices. For a full list of compatible devices, visit AliveCor.com/compatibility
Can I share my ECGs with my doctor?
Yes. Easily share ECGs, AF episodes and symptoms you’re feeling with your doctor at your next appointment, from home, or even while traveling.
Is my information safe?
Yes. Your health information is password-protected and stored on secure, encrypted servers.
Watch BP Blood Pressure Monitor
Since 2013 the National Institute for Health and Clinical Excellence (NICE) recommends the use of the WatchBP Home A for routine blood pressure measurement by the National Health Service (NHS). This is the result of its medical technologies guidance that considers innovative medical devices for improvement of healthcare.
Huge Savings on RRP by purchasing through STARS
WatchBP Home S
- Screening for atrial fibrillation at home is recommended by leading medical societies.
- The WatchBP Home S can detect risk factors as high blood pressure and the presence of AF with high accuracy and reminds patients to contact their physician with an animated alert.
- Going-to-doctor symbol: reminds the user to perform a visit to the doctor.
- Easy-to-read: large screen displays and easy-to-read numbers.
- Lightweight and compact for convenient storage.
WatchBP Home A
- Screening for Atrial Fibrillation (AF) with high accuracy (at 97-100% sensitivity and 89% specificity) while measuring blood pressure. Easy and convenient to use.
- Embedded ESH/AHA measurement guidelines lead to accurate home measurement data physicians can trust.
- Automated data tabulation displays averages for morning, evening and overall measurement.
- Detects AF and it is also validated for use in pregnancy pre-eclampsia.
- Supplied with a Medium (22 - 32cm) size cuff but other cuffs available to purchase separately in Small (17 - 22cm) and Large (32 - 42cm) size from the manufacturer.
STARS Collection Box
Order your new collection box today.
As the old saying goes, every little helps; and we need your help! By saving up your spare change, you could make a real difference to STARS in the future. Please order your collection box to save any change you can spare, and when it’s getting full please donate to STARS. Get yours today for just £2 donation.
Running vests available in medium and large. Neoteric polyester fabric 'Just Cool Comfort' - ideal for running, walking and cycling. *Currently only available in Large*
|Just £12 each plus P&P|
Show your support by wearing a STARS t-shirt
*large currently unavailable
BRAND NEW JAN 2018: The accessory you can't be seen without – a STARS wristband! Support STARS by purchasing a wristband today.
Just £2 each plus P&P
Pack of 10 STARS Balloons
Show your support for STARS with our lovely balloons. Great for any event or just a bit of fun.
Just £1.50 per pack plus P&P
This soft and cuddly STARS teddy bear will bring a smile to anyone's face whether young or old!
The STARS bear is suitable for anyone over the age of 36 months.
Just £5 each plus P&P
STARS Alert Cards are the size of a credit card and provide key information on what to do in the event of an RAS or Syncope attack.
The cards reassure family and friends and are perfect to carry with you when travelling. They are particularly popular at schools for handing out to friends and teachers. Recommended for UK-based patients only.
Syncope Education DVD for schools and colleges
A syncope education DVD and booklet providing information for staff on how to care for young people diagnosed with syncopal conditions.
Just £5 each plus P&P
Make Your Heart Feel Good - DVD Triple Pack
This series of videos shows viewers what you can do in your everyday life to stay healthy when it comes to physical activity, relaxation and diet.
- Physical Activity: Dance Programme to help 'Make Your Heart Feel Good' featuring Strictly Come Dancing stars Flavia Cacace and Russell Grant.
- Relaxation: Tai Chi Programme for patients with high blood pressure combines mild exercises at home with relaxation techniques.
- Diet: Nutrition Programme celebrity chef Antonio Carluccio shows how you could adjust your diet to support your heart.
DVDs are free to order, but we do ask that you make a donation of £3 towards post and packing. Please click 'Donate' below or call 01789 867501 to pay over the phone. *suitable for UK only
Shop with our Partner Organisations
Medical Alert Jewellery
The ID Band Company produces personalised medical ID jewellery, which in an emergency could provide medical professionals crucial knowledge on what the problem may be and how to treat you. Their range includes both adult and children’s jewellery, which can be inscribed with any wording you require. Have a look on their website or call 0845 2694523 for a catalogue. If you find the perfect thing for you, please give our code ‘990488’ and the ID Band Company will donate 12% of whatever you’ve spent back to STARS.
MedicAlert is a global charity that provides a life-saving identification system for people with medical conditions which require specialist help. They offer a wide range of custom-made medical ID jewellery which is immediately recognised by medical professionals in an emergency.
To receive a £5 discount on your first piece of MedicAlert jewellery when you join and set up your first annual membership, use our discount code 'STAR5'. Visit MedicAlert's website.
See our list of car, travel and life insurers here.