Arrhythmia Alliance Cardiac Update Meetings
For Medical Professionals
*CPD approval is applied for with the Royal College of Physicians*
Our cardiac update meetings are for all healthcare professionals involved in the management and treatment of arrhythmias such as atrial fibrillation. These meetings provide a platform for education, as well as sharing best practice and information on topics such as device and drug treatments, atrial fibrillation and syncope. In addition these meetings will be an opportunity to network locally with healthcare professionals in all areas of cardiac service provision, academic institutions and professional bodies.
For 2017 the agenda covers topics such as:
- Screening for Atrial Fibrillation and making it a national priority
- Detecting & diagnosing Reflex Syncope (Vasovagal Syncope)
- Anticoagulation therapy - where are we going?
- Heart failure - current and future ways to manage these patients
- Device therapy - how to meet the challenges over the next 5-10 years
- What do we mean by palliative and end of life care?
Click here to view a sample agenda. *Please note: agendas may vary by location.
If you have any queries please contact email@example.com or call +44 (0)1789 867 523.
|Portsmouth||Wednesday 11 October 2017||Holiday Inn, Portsmouth||View here|
|Stoke on Trent||Thursday 12 October 2017||North Staffs Medical Institute||View here|
|Edinburgh||Tuesday 24 October 2017||Novotel Edinburgh Centre Hotel||View here|
The full list of locations we intend to visit with our 2017 cardiac update meeting series are detailed on the below map:
*Further dates and venues coming soon*
If you would like us to plan a cardiac update meeting in your area in 2018 or you have an idea for the agenda, please contact us.