AF Information for Clinicians
Arrhythmia Alliance Cardiac Update Meetings
For Medical Professionals
*CPD approval is applied for with the Royal College of Physicians*
Registration fee £30
Or £25 for an Arrhythmia Alliance Medical Member
Our cardiac update meetings are for all healthcare professionals involved in the management and treatment of arrhythmias such as atrial fibrillation. These meetings provide a platform for education, as well as sharing best practice and information on topics such as device and drug treatments, atrial fibrillation and syncope. In addition these meetings will be an opportunity to network locally with healthcare professionals in all areas of cardiac service provision, academic institutions and professional bodies.
For 2019 the agenda will cover topics such as:
- How Can Digital Technology Help Detect Protect Correct - Which ECG is Best for your Patient
- The Many Faces of an Arrhythmia Nurse
- What is Happening in your Region vs Other Regions (AHSN spokeperson)
- Managing SVT
- Syncope and Falls
- Interactive Session Interesting Patient Cases -
- ECG Scenarios (Whole Group Discussion)
- Risk Management of AF and Preventing AF Related Stroke
- Which Comes First AF & HF or HF & AF
- Inherited Cardiac Arrhythmias and Genetic Testing
- (Long QT, Brugada, CPVT)
- Update on Latest Guidelines for AF & Syncope - Who or What to Follow
Click here to view a sample agenda. *Please note: agendas vaired by location.
Click here to view the sponsorship opportunities.
If you have any queries please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 (0)1789 867 523.
|Liverpool||Wednesday 27 February 2019||View Agenda|
*Further dates and venues coming soon*
The full list of locations we intend to visit with our 2019 cardiac update meeting series are detailed on the below map:
Thank you to our sponsors who have purchased exhibition stand space:
For cancellations received up to 2 months before the meeting, 50% refund will be given.
For cancellations received less than 2 months before the meeting, no refund will be given.
The organiser cannot, under any circumstances, be responsible for travel, accommodation or other costs incurred by participants.
No discounts or refunds will be made should delegate numbers not reach our minimum required to hold a meeting. Every effort will be made to reschedule the meeting to a later date (although this cannot be guaranteed) and delegates will be offered to transfer their registration to the alternative date.