Information & Advice for Arrhythmia Patients
A list of organizations, charities, patient groups and healthcare bodies who work to improve diagnosis, care and treatment of cardiac arrhythmias. This list is constantly evolving, if you would like to add information on your organization, please email email@example.com.
Please Note: While we may recommend sites to you, we CANNOT be held responsible for information that you may collect from these sites.
- About Heart Rhythm Disorders WebMDt
- About Heart Disease - About.com
- Anticoagulation Europe (ACE) - www.anticoagulationeurope.org
- American Heart Association - www.americanheart.org
- Arrhythmia Alliance (A-A) - www.heartrhythmalliance.org
- Arrhythmia & Electrophysiology Review (AER) - AER is a tri-annual, peer reviewed journal aimed at assisting time-pressured general and specialist cardiologists to stay abreast of key advances and opinion in the arrhythmia and electrophysiology sphere.
Led by Editor-in-Chief Demosthenes Katritsis, supported by Section Editors Andrew Grace (Arrhythmia Mechanisms/Basic Science), Karl-Heinz Kuck (Clinical Electrophysiology and Ablation) and Angelo Auricchio (Implantable Devices) and underpinned by an editorial board of world-renowned physicians, AERcomprises peer-reviewed articles that aim to provide timely update on the most pertinent issues in the field.To access articles for free please visit www.aerjournal.com
- Arrhythmia Audit - www.arrhythmiaaudit.com
- Arrhythmia at University of Kentucky - http://ukhealthcare.uky.edu
- Arrhythmogenic Right Ventricular Dysplasia - www.arvd.com/
- AF Association - www.afa-international.org
- Association for Inherited Cardiac Conditions (AICC) - www.theaicc.org
- Blood Pressure Monitoring - Microlife WatchBP is a blood pressure monitor which also detects arrhythmias.
To view and purchase your Microlife WatchBP monitor, click here and the link will take you to Dolby Medical - the online shopping partner of Arrhythmia Alliance.
- Cardiac Inherited Diseases Group - www.cidg.org
- Cardiac Rhythm News - http://www.bibamedical.com/orders/
- Children's Cardiomyopathy Foundation - www.childrenscardiomyopathy.org
- Defibrillators: devices that appply sharp electrical shocks to the heart when its beating becomes dangerously eratic or chaotic - Read more
- DrugWatch - www.drugwatch.com
- Dysautonomia Youth Network of America ( DYNA ) - www.dynakids.org
- Europace - www.europace.oxfordjournals.org
- European Heart Rhythm Association - http://www.escardio.org/bodies/associations/EHRA/
- Fainting - www.fainting.com
- First Responders
- Find A Heart Rhythm Specialist: http://www.hrsonline.org/find_heart_rhythm_specialist/default.asp
- Good to Go insurance - Goodtogoinsurance.com
- Heart 4 U - www.heart-4u.com
- Health Which? - www.which.net
- Heart Disease - http://www.besthealthcareonline.com/index.html
- Heart Rhythm Society (formerly NASPE) - www.hrsonline.org
- Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy Association of America - www.4hcm.org
- International Association of Patient Organisations (IAPO) - www.patientsorganizations.org
- Kanu Heart Foundation - www.kanuhearfoundation.com
- Paying too much (Travel Insurance) www.payingtoomuch.com
- Radcliffe Cardiology www.radcliffecardiology.com