Arrhythmia Alliance Shop
AliveCor® Heart Monitor
AliveCor Inc. is a global innovator in mobile technology for heart health.
The Kardia Mobile is powered by the free Kardia app that runs on compatible smartphones or tablets. The Kardia Mobile records accurate ECGs and heart rate anywhere, anytime at an affordable cost.
EASY TO USE
The clinically proven, FDA-cleared Kardia Mobile works by simply resting your fingers for 30 seconds on the monitor while it is attached to your mobile device. It does not need to be connected to any probes or wires.
PEACE OF MIND
The Kardia app lets you know right away when AF is detected in your ECG, and also when your ECG is normal. Go on with your day without the anxiety that comes from worrying about your heart rhythm and know right away when your ECG is normal and if atrial fibrillation is detected.
GET TO KNOW YOUR HEART
Using the free Kardia app, easily share your ECG recordings with your doctor to better understand what maybe impacting your heart health. Track your medications, as well as symptoms like palpitations and shortness of breath, habits like caffeine or alcohol consumption, and activities like exercise or sleep.
KNOW HOW YOUR HEART IS DOING RIGHT AWAY
Go on with your day without the anxiety that comes from worrying about your heart rhythm.
With the Kardia Mobile:
Take an ECG at home or on-the-go
Know right away when your ECG is normal
Instantly know if atrial fibrillation (AF), a leading cause of stroke, is detected in your ECG
Easily share your ECGs with your doctor
SPECIAL PRICE FOR CHRISTMAS 5% OFF RRP - JUST £94.05
Will it work with my mobile device?
The AliveCor Heart Monitor is compatible with most Apple® iOS and Android™ mobile devices. For a full list of compatible devices, visit AliveCor.com/compatibility
Can I share my ECGs with my doctor?
Yes. Easily share ECGs, AF episodes and symptoms you’re feeling with your doctor at your next appointment, from home, or even while traveling.
Is my information safe?
Yes. Your health information is password-protected and stored on secure, encrypted servers.
Watch BP Blood Pressure Monitor
Since 2013 the National Institute for Health and Clinical Excellence (NICE) recommends the use of the WatchBP Home A for routine blood pressure measurement by the National Health Service (NHS). This is the result of its medical technologies guidance that considers innovative medical devices for improvement of healthcare.
Huge Savings on RRP by purchasing through Arrhythmia Alliance
WatchBP Home S
- Screening for atrial fibrillation at home is recommended by leading medical societies.
- The WatchBP Home S can detect risk factors as high blood pressure and the presence of AF with high accuracy and reminds patients to contact their physician with an animated alert.
- Going-to-doctor symbol: reminds the user to perform a visit to the doctor.
- Easy-to-read: large screen displays and easy-to-read numbers.
- Lightweight and compact for convenient storage.
WatchBP Home A
- Screening for Atrial Fibrillation (AF) with high accuracy (at 97-100% sensitivity and 89% specificity) while measuring blood pressure. Easy and convenient to use.
- Embedded ESH/AHA measurement guidelines lead to accurate home measurement data physicians can trust.
- Automated data tabulation displays averages for morning, evening and overall measurement.
- Detects AF and it is also validated for use in pregnancy pre-eclampsia.
- Supplied with a Medium (22 - 32cm) size cuff but other cuffs available to purchase separately in Small (17 - 22cm) and Large (32 - 42cm) size from the manufacturer.
A-A Money Box
As the old saying goes, every little helps; and we need your help! We’re asking all our fantastic supporters to save up any change you can spare to donate to the charity close to your heart. Please donate just £2 towards postage and packaging, and save up any change you can spare, and when it’s full please donate to Arrhythmia Alliance.
Arrhythmia Alliance T-shirt
Arrhythmia Alliance Running Vest
Make Your Heart Feel Good - DVD Triple Pack
This series of videos shows viewers what you can do in your everyday life to stay healthy when it comes to physical activity, relaxation and diet.
- Physical Activity: Dance Programme to help 'Make Your Heart Feel Good' featuring Strictly Come Dancing stars Flavia Cacace and Russell Grant.
- Relaxation: Tai Chi Programme for patients with high blood pressure combines mild exercises at home with relaxation techniques.
- Diet: Nutrition Programme celebrity chef Antonio Carluccio shows how you could adjust your diet to support your heart.
DVDs are free to order, but we do ask that you make a donation of £3 towards post and packing. Please click 'Donate' below or call 01789 867501 to pay over the phone. *suitable for UK only
The HeartCheck™ PEN, from CardioComm Solutions, takes accurate ECG readings in 30 seconds. Simply hold the device in your hands and press “start” to capture an ECG recording using the electrical signals produced through your fingers.
Alternatively, place your order over the phone for any of our items above by calling 01789 867501