News & Information For Arrhythmia Clinicians
Arrhythmia Alliance is pleased to announce the availability of a number of travel and/or accommodation grants exclusively available to Arrhythmia Alliance Medical Members only to attend Heart Rhythm Congress 2019 (HRC) at The ICC, Birmingham on 6 - 9 October 2019.
Organised by Arrhythmia Alliance, HRC is the largest educational event on arrhythmias in the UK attracting almost 3,000 delegates from around the globe. This scientific meeting focusses purely on arrhythmias and, unlike any other scientific congress, we include consultants, registrars, nurses, physiologists, primary care physicians, patients, carer’s, policy makers, NHS & PHE, NICE and all those involved in the delivery or in receipt of the latest technology to improve outcomes and quality of life for all those affected by cardiac arrhythmias and sudden cardiac death.
To assist delegates in attending this not to be missed event Arrhythmia Alliance is offering a maximum of £500 per delegate towards economy travel and/or accommodation - consisting of up to £250 towards travel costs and up to £250 towards accommodation costs. These grants are intended to assist healthcare professionals to attend this leading arrhythmia congress who may otherwise be unable to attend.
**** Delegates already registered for HRC2019 are able to apply for this grant if they are an
Arrhythmia Alliance Medical Member ****
For a successful application, the following must apply:
• Purchase a 3-day delegate pass to HRC2019.
• Apply for the grant online by completing the form below.
• Organise and pay for travel and accommodation
• Attend HRC2019
• Complete the evaluation and receive Certificate of Attendance
• Complete claim form and submit all required documentation, original receipts and bank details no later than 22nd November 2019. CLICK HERE FOR CLAIM FORM
• Payment will be made directly into applicant’s bank account (please ensure you provide accurate details of your bank account as Arrhythmia Alliance cannot be responsible if payment is not received due to incorrect information.)