Become a Friend of Arrhythmia Alliance
As a registered charity, Arrhythmia Alliance relies solely on supporters in order to continue providing valuable helpline services, information and educational activities.
For just £15 per year or £2 per month, you can become a Friend of A-A and not only help us continue to help others, but also receive:
- Monthly eNews
- Discounted rate for you and your family at Arrhythmia Alliance annual patients day. £50 per person full rate/subsidised rate £25 for you and £35 for your friend/family member
- Opportunities to attend local and national meetings
- Free copies of our medically approved and Department of Health endorsed patient information sheets and booklets
- A dedicated telephone helpline and email service
- Help in locating arrhythmia healthcare specialists
- Opportunities to attend parliamentary events on arrhythmias
Offer for A-A Friends: If you are a Friend of Arrhythmia Alliance you can now purchase an AliveCor heart monitor for just £75.
Become a Friend - 2017 Prize Draw
In the spirit of giving, we are offering a FREE blood pressure monitor to three lucky people in January.
All you need to do is ‘Become a Friend’ (or renew) between now and 31st January 2017, your name will be entered into the FREE raffle and three lucky winners will receive a blood pressure monitor.
- The closing date from the Arrhythmia Alliance Become a Friend Prize Draw is 31st January 2017.
- Friend forms and payment should be completed online, via telephone: 01789 867 501 or returned by post to: Arrhythmia Alliance, PO Box 3697, Stratford upon Avon, CV37 8YL.
- Arrhythmia Alliance accepts no liability for any incorrectly addressed, undelivered or late entries.
- The Prize Draw will take place on 3rd February 2017 at the Arrhythmia Alliance Office, Shipston on Stour.
- The winners will be randomly selected from all entries received by the closing date. Winners may be asked to provide a photograph for future promotions.
- Winners will be contacted on the draw date by phone, and will subsequently be announced on our website and social media.
Opt-out - If for any reason you prefer to not receive further communication from Arrhythmia Alliance, please state that you wish to opt-out.
Gambling Support - GamCare provides support, information and advice to anyone suffering through a gambling problem. If you are worried about your gambling, or that of someone you know, please contact GamCare on 0845 6000 133 or visit www.gamcare.org.uk.
Promoter - Mrs T. Lobban, Arrhythmia Alliance, PO Box 3697, Stratford upon Avon, CV37 8YL.
Please download the A-A Friend Form to print and send to us or call 01789 867 501.